The past year has been challenging for everyone, but spring brings new beginnings and the hope that we shall soon be able to reunite with loved ones. On Easter Sunday in 1945 the war was coming to an end, and shortly after the nation would be celebrating peace. Likewise, although we must wait a little longer to re-open our tearoom, we are hopeful that Lockdown will soon be lifted. For now, you can bring the Fourteas experience to your door by ordering one of our hampers, perfect for following an Easter Meal, or taken for a picnic in the sun.
Our Easter Hamper Box [£49] is filled with a selection of family favourite treats, certain to satisfy both the children and the adults, including:
- Our handmade, mouth-watering ‘Air Raid Shelter’ Chocolate Box
- Home-made cherry and ginger fudge cubes
- Fruit flavored pastilles also produced by our very own pâtissier
- Home-baked simnel cake, made with our own special recipe
- Two bottles (20cl) of Gold, top quality prosecco, for the adults
We pride our hampers on their unique and nostalgic presentation, as everything is packaged in our custom-made WW2 memorabilia box.
For more allergen information, please email email@example.com.